Thursday, March 22, 2007

first post

Yar!

If you're mad about clothes, bags, shoes and what not but you would like to shop in a more conscious and ethical way, then this might be the place for you.
Over time, the blog will bring together all the cool brands and companies that pay attention to the environment, working conditions, animal rights, etc.
Another aspect of this blog will be DIY-ing. I want to encourage people to take the old stuff that you know you'll never wear again and turn it into something new and pretty. Design your own clothes, be creative and show me what you made!!
For my fellow Belgian shoppers I will post store-addresses and local initiatives, events,...
The link section contains all the links to shops, brands, magazines, diy-projects,...
Obviously, I post what I think is interesting but I would really love to hear about other peoples ideas, suggestions, events and initiatives. The more the merrier!

Enjoy!

No comments: